A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Baked Omelet Squares, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Baked Omelet Squares recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Baked Omelet Squares|
"This is a circle of relatives preferred for Christmas morning. We serve this along with sausage balls for a superb Christmas brunch. Very smooth and scrumptious!"
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives
- chopped cooked ham (optionally available)
- sliced jalapeno peppers (non-compulsory)
- 12 eggs, scrambled
- half cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper, to flavor
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to four hundred stages F (205 ranges C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium warmness, and cook dinner the onion until tender.
- Spread Cheddar cheese inside the backside of the prepared baking dish. Layer with mushrooms, olives, sauteed onion, ham, and jalapeno peppers. In a bowl, scramble eggs collectively with milk, and season with salt and pepper. Pour egg aggregate over elements, but do not stir.
- Bake, exposed, inside the preheated oven for half-hour, or until not runny within the center and barely brown on top. Allow to cool barely, then cut into squares and serve.
If this Baked Omelet Squares recipe fits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!