A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Carolina Style Low Carb Barbecue Sauce, you've discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Carolina Style Low Carb Barbecue Sauce recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Carolina Style Low Carb Barbecue Sauce|
"This is a South Carolina style barbeque sauce that I altered to go along with a low carb food regimen"
- 1 cup prepared yellow mustard
- half of cup granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (e.G., Splenda ®)
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon floor black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/four teaspoon cayenne pepper
- half teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke flavoring
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 45M|
- In a saucepan over medium warmth, stir collectively the mustard, sweetener, cider vinegar, chili powder, black pepper, white pepper, and cayenne pepper. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir within the soy sauce, butter, and liquid smoke; simmer for 10 more mins. Cool completely, and refrigerate overnight to mixture flavors earlier than the use of.
- Try using a Reynolds® sluggish cooker liner to your sluggish cooker for easier cleanup.
If this Carolina Style Low Carb Barbecue Sauce recipe complements your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!