A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Minted Lemon Asparagus, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Minted Lemon Asparagus recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Minted Lemon Asparagus|
"An clean spring side dish that doesn't mask the asparagus's particular taste, and is achieved in just 3 smooth steps. Top with feta cheese for additonal tang, or use slivered almonds for a milder flavor and a touch crunch. Serve warm or bloodless."
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 pound sparkling asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 6M|
- In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice and mint. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place the asparagus into the boiling water for approximately 45 seconds, then take away to a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking manner. Drain the asparagus, and place on a serving plate. Drizzle with the lemon aggregate, and sprinkle cheese over the top.
If this Minted Lemon Asparagus recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!