A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Mom Sykes' Hungarian Goulash, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Mom Sykes' Hungarian Goulash recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Mom Sykes' Hungarian Goulash|
"The lemon taste gives you a pleasant marvel on this soft goulash served over egg noodles."
- three tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 1 pinch caraway seeds (non-obligatory)
- 1 pound onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can red meat consomme
- 1 (10 ounce) bundle wide egg noodles, cooked, rinsed, tired (Kosher for Passover)
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H50M|
- Melt butter in a huge pot over medium heat. Add the stew meat, caraway seeds, onion and paprika. Cook and stir until the meat is browned, and the onions are translucent. Add the garlic and lemon zest, and cook dinner for approximately a minute, then stir within the tomato paste and beef consomme, adding water if important to cowl the meat. Cover, and simmer over medium-low warmness for 1 half hours.
- Just before the meat is executed cooking, carry a massive pot of salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles, and prepare dinner until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and serve the goulash spooned over the egg noodles.
If this Mom Sykes' Hungarian Goulash recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!