A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthful dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Mustard-Cream Pan Sauce, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Mustard-Cream Pan Sauce recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Mustard-Cream Pan Sauce|
"Whisk together this piquant steak sauce in no time!"
- 1/2 cup low-sodium canned chook broth
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
|Prep :||Cook : 4M||Ready in :|
- Combine broth and mustard in a measuring cup. Pour contents of the measuring cup right into a heated skillet; boil till liquid is reduced by way of approximately half of. Tilt skillet so that the liquid is at one facet of the pan, then whisk in cream until sauce is clean. Spoon sauce over cooked steaks and serve right now.
- Copyright 2004 USA WEEKEND and columnist Pam Anderson. All rights reserved.
If this Mustard-Cream Pan Sauce recipe fits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Mustard-Cream Pan Sauce :
Video Duration:11:29 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:10:11 Total Views: 23000+
Video Duration:12:04 Total Views: 110000+
Video Duration:05:28 Total Views: 608000+