A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Pina Colada Muffins, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Pina Colada Muffins recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Pina Colada Muffins|
"Pineapple, coconut, and rum extract integrate to make this a tasty, tropical muffin."
- half cup white sugar
- 1/four cup margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 cup bitter cream
- 1 teaspoon rum flavored extract
- 1 half cups all-reason flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can beaten pineapple, tired
- half cup flaked coconut
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (one hundred ninety degrees C). Lightly grease a muffin pan, or use paper liners.
- In a big bowl, integrate sugar, margarine, egg, sour cream and rum extract. Beat together until clean. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Blend into egg mixture. Stir in pineapple and coconut. Divide batter into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 mins, or till the tops spring again while lightly tapped.
If this Pina Colada Muffins recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Pina Colada Muffins :
Video Duration:06:25 Total Views: 38000+
Video Duration:04:22 Total Views: 9000+