A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and wholesome dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Pork Chops with Apples, Sweet Potatoes, and Sauerkraut, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Pork Chops with Apples, Sweet Potatoes, and Sauerkraut recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Pork Chops with Apples, Sweet Potatoes, and Sauerkraut|
"This candy yet savory medley of apples, sweet potatoes, onions, and sauerkraut cooks up flawlessly in the sluggish cooker! Don't be fearful of the sauerkraut---it becomes sweet and moderate."
- four (1 inch thick) boneless beef chops
- 2 medium candy potatoes, peeled and sliced half of inch thick
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- half teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to flavor
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, tired
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 5H15M|
- Heat a skillet over medium-high warmth and coat with cooking spray. Quickly brown the red meat chops on every aspect. Set apart.
- Arrange sweet potato slices inside the bottom of a three to 4 quart sluggish cooker. Cover with the onion slices, then the apple slices. Sprinkle brown sugar, nutmeg and salt over the apples, and grind a bit pepper. Place the pork chops on top of the pile, and cover with sauerkraut. Cover, and prepare dinner on Low for about five hours. It can go a further hour with out drying out though.
- Serve pork and greens with juice from the slow cooker spooned over them.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
If this Pork Chops with Apples, Sweet Potatoes, and Sauerkraut recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!