A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and wholesome dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Sauteed Navy Beans and Artichokes, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Sauteed Navy Beans and Artichokes recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Sauteed Navy Beans and Artichokes|
"Freshly floor black pepper is without a doubt key to this recipe - it is a traditional Italian mixture with grated Romano cheese and olive oil."
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- half of teaspoon ground pink pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can army beans, tired and rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- half teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- salt to flavor
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 20M|
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir inside the garlic, season with pink pepper, and prepare dinner about 1 minute. Mix in beans, and retain to prepare dinner and stir until slightly crisp. Mix in artichoke hearts, and cook dinner 2 minutes. Season with freshly floor black pepper and salt. Top with Romano cheese to serve.
If this Sauteed Navy Beans and Artichokes recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!