A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Simply Divine Meat Loaf with Spinach, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Simply Divine Meat Loaf with Spinach recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Simply Divine Meat Loaf with Spinach|
"This meat loaf is moist, scrumptious, and a actual crowd pleaser. It is fabulous with venison or ground turkey, too. It makes exceptional sandwiches. Get innovative with extra blend-ins!"
- 1 half of pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- half cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- half of cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 1/2 cups Italian pro bread crumbs
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Preheat oven to 375 stages F (one hundred ninety ranges C).
- In a huge bowl, mix the floor pork, eggs, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, dry onion soup mix, Parmesan cheese, salad dressing, bread crumbs, and spinach. Transfer to a 5x9 inch pan, and cowl with aluminum foil.
- Bake 45 minutes inside the preheated oven. Remove foil, and maintain baking 15 mins, to a minimal inner temperature of one hundred sixty levels F (70 levels C). Let stand five mins earlier than slicing.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to maintain food wet, cook it calmly, and make smooth-up simpler.
If this Simply Divine Meat Loaf with Spinach recipe suits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!