A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthful dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Slow Cooker Garlic Mashed Potatoes, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Slow Cooker Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Slow Cooker Garlic Mashed Potatoes|
"If you like garlic and you love mashed potatoes, you are sure to like those! You can peel the potato skins off in case you pick."
- 2 pounds red potatoes, diced with peel
- 1/four cup water
- 1/four cup butter
- 1 1/four teaspoons salt
- half of teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/four teaspoon floor black pepper
- half cup milk, or as needed
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 4H10M|
- Place the potatoes, water, and butter into a slow cooker. Season with salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Cover, and prepare dinner on Low for 7 hours, or High for four hours.
- Mash potatoes with a masher or electric beater, adding the desired amount of milk to achieve a creamy consistency. Keep heat on low till serving.
- Try the use of a Reynolds® gradual cooker liner to your gradual cooker for less difficult cleanup.
If this Slow Cooker Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Slow Cooker Garlic Mashed Potatoes :
Video Duration:02:40 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:00:58 Total Views: 988
Video Duration:02:45 Total Views: 996
Video Duration:01:16 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:01:48 Total Views: 120
Video Duration:05:56 Total Views: 88
Video Duration:00:16 Total Views: 224