A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Southern as You Can Get Collard Greens, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Southern as You Can Get Collard Greens recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Southern as You Can Get Collard Greens|
"This is as Southern as you can get."
- 1 bunch collard vegetables - rinsed, trimmed and chopped
- 2 smoked ham hocks
- 2 (10.Five ounce) cans condensed bird broth
- 21 fluid ounces water
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Place the collard greens and ham hocks in a massive pot. Mix in the chicken broth, water, and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce warmth to low, and simmer 1 hour.
- Try the use of a Reynolds® sluggish cooker liner to your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
If this Southern as You Can Get Collard Greens recipe suits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Southern as You Can Get Collard Greens :
Video Duration:03:47 Total Views: 237000+
Video Duration:09:28 Total Views: 998000+
Video Duration:21:52 Total Views: 1647000+
Video Duration:11:14 Total Views: 354000+
Video Duration:06:21 Total Views: 87000+
Video Duration:02:37 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:14:31 Total Views: 177000+
Video Duration:14:53 Total Views: 20000+
Video Duration:00:56 Total Views: 1000+