A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthful dishes. Recipes or menu for Stuffed Endive, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Stuffed Endive recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"These egg-salad stuffed endive leaves make a notable appetizer in preference to salty chips. They look pretty too. If you are taking them to a party, the egg-salad can be made the night before and refrigerated at the side of washed and dried endive leaves wrapped in paper towels."
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- half teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh dill (non-compulsory)
- 10 pimento-stuffed green olives, chopped
- 1 head Belgian endive separated into leaves
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 27M|
- In a medium bowl, mash eggs with a fork. Mix in the mustard, mayonnaise, salt and dill. Set apart.
- Select the biggest endive leaves, and fill with egg salad. Place on a platter in a fan form. Sprinkle the olives most of the leaves. Cover, and refrigerate till serving.
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cowl with bloodless water. Bring water to a boil and right away cast off from heat. Cover and permit eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 mins. Remove from hot water, cool, and peel.
If this Stuffed Endive recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Stuffed Endive :
Video Duration:01:08 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:05:45 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:01 Total Views: 391
Video Duration:05:51 Total Views: 640
Video Duration:04:42 Total Views: 124
Video Duration:03:22 Total Views: 541
Video Duration:03:00 Total Views: 177