A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Tail Burner Firehouse French Fries, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Tail Burner Firehouse French Fries recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Tail Burner Firehouse French Fries|
"French Fries with spice! Derived from firefighters! Play with the quantity of seasonings to first-class in shape your taste and tolerance for heat!"
- 1 (32 ounce) package deal frozen French fries
- 2 half of tablespoons lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried purple pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
- 2 pinches chili powder
- 1/4 cup butter
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 425 levels F (220 tiers C).
- Place French fries in a large casserole dish. Sprinkle lemon pepper, crimson pepper seasoning, garlic powder, and chili powder over the French fries, and stir to distribute seasonings lightly. Divide the butter into 4 pats, and area one pat in each nook.
- Bake French fries till crispy and lightly browned, approximately 15 mins.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to hold meals wet, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Tail Burner Firehouse French Fries recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!