A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Tortellini, Steak, and Caesar, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Tortellini, Steak, and Caesar recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Tortellini, Steak, and Caesar|
"A properly-balanced meal in a bowl! Goes properly with a nice slice of Italian or French bread. This is a FAVE to take to work or college for lunch with each my teenaged daughters and son! I range how a lot meat, pasta, and salad I use depending on what number of servings I need. If you want to make it earlier or have leftovers, do not add the dressing and croutons ahead. Mix croutons right before packaging and send dressing on the aspect. I make this on every occasion I have leftover steak!"
- 1 (9 ounce) bundle cheese tortellini
- 1 pound flank steak
- garlic powder to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, torn into chew-size portions
- 2 (2.25 ounce) cans small pitted black olives, tired
- 1 cup Caesar-style croutons
- 2 small sparkling tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (eight ounce) bottle Caesar salad dressing
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Bring a huge pot of gently salted water to a boil. Place pasta inside the pot, prepare dinner for 7 to nine mins, till al dente, and drain.
- Preheat the oven broiler. Season steak with garlic powder, salt, and pepper; rub with olive oil. Place steak in a baking dish, and broil five mins on each aspect, or to preferred doneness. Slice diagonally into skinny strips.
- In a bowl, toss the cooked tortellini, lettuce, olives, croutons, tomatoes, and dressing. Top with steak strips to serve.
If this Tortellini, Steak, and Caesar recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!