A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for American Lite Fried Rice, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the American Lite Fried Rice recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|American Lite Fried Rice|
"I came up with this recipe when I turned into yearning fried rice and wanted some thing lower in fats. The cabbage blends in with the rice in order that even your kids may not know they're consuming a vegetable. My husband likes to consume this for a late dinner due to the fact it's so light. Be creative or use something is to your refrigerator. Like it Spicy? Add some chili sauce. This dish goes superb with baked spring rolls!"
- 1 cup dry jasmine rice
- three tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- five green onions, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package shredded carrots
- three cups shredded cabbage
- 1 (eight ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, or to flavor
- 1/four cup water as wanted
- chili sauce (elective)
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 55M|
- In a medium saucepan, convey 2 cups of water to a boil. Stir in rice. Reduce warmth, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a huge skillet over medium warmth. Cook garlic and rice in oil for approximately 2 mins, stirring frequently to avoid burning the garlic. Add broccoli and cauliflower florets and cook, stirring on occasion, for three to five mins. Toss green onions, carrots, cabbage, and water chestnuts into the pan, and cook some other 5 minutes, or until vegetables are gentle. Add additional water as had to keep greens wet. Drizzle with soy sauce, and toss to coat.
If this American Lite Fried Rice recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!