A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Baked Fruit Dip, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Baked Fruit Dip recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Baked Fruit Dip|
"This heat and cheesy fruit dip has end up a favorite with pals and circle of relatives! The blend of cheese and fruit creates a high-quality taste. Although it could be served with crackers, it is specifically super served with sliced apples and pears."
- 1 (16 ounce) bundle smooth style cream cheese with pineapple
- 3/4 pound shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup apple juice
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 tiers C).
- In a medium bowl, combo the cream cheese, Swiss cheese, cranberries, orange juice, and apple juice. Scoop right into a nine inch pie pan.
- Bake 15 minutes inside the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.
If this Baked Fruit Dip recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Baked Fruit Dip :
Video Duration:02:54 Total Views: 60
Video Duration:14:45 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:05:10 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:01:08 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:01:48 Total Views: 724
Video Duration:01:21 Total Views: 502
Video Duration:01:16 Total Views: 99000+