A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and nutritious dishes. Recipes or menu for Candy Coated Pretzels, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Candy Coated Pretzels recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Candy Coated Pretzels|
"Wonderful candied pretzel twists that your own family and pals will enjoy."
- 1 (20 ounce) package miniature pretzel twists
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- half cup light corn syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 50M|
- Preheat an oven to 250 ranges F (a hundred and twenty stages C). Lightly grease a baking sheet. Arrange pretzels in a single layer baking sheet.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt in a huge saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high warmth. Do now not stir once the sugar syrup begins to boil. Heat to 244 tiers F (117 stages C), or till a small quantity of syrup dropped into bloodless water forms a organization however pliable ball.
- Pour hot mixture over pretzels; toss to coat evenly.
- Bake pretzels in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Stir; continue to bake till crisp, approximately 10 mins. Remove from oven and spoil into individual pieces. Cool on cord rack or parchment paper.
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
If this Candy Coated Pretzels recipe fits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Candy Coated Pretzels :
Video Duration:00:43 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:02:11 Total Views: 462
Video Duration:02:24 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:00:16 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:02:35 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:03:21 Total Views: 163000+