A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and healthful dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Cheesy Pork Chops with Spicy Apples, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Cheesy Pork Chops with Spicy Apples recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Cheesy Pork Chops with Spicy Apples|
"Succulent red meat chops crowned with a spicy apple and onion topping and completed with cheese. Perfect with braised cabbage."
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 red meat chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices greater sharp Cheddar cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 35M|
- Prepare a grill for excessive warmness.
- While the grill heats, melt the butter in a skillet over medium warmness. Add the onion, and prepare dinner until gentle. Season with purple pepper flakes then add the sliced apple. Stir in the sugar and balsamic vinegar, and simmer for 5 minutes, or until apples are tender and golden.
- Season the red meat chops with salt and pepper. Grill for three to five minutes consistent with side, depending on thickness. Spoon the onions and apples on top of the chops, and pinnacle with a slice of Cheddar cheese. Cover the grill, and cook dinner for about three minutes till cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to maintain meals moist, cook dinner it evenly, and make easy-up less complicated.
If this Cheesy Pork Chops with Spicy Apples recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!