A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and nutritious dishes. Recipes or menu for Chickpea Salad II, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Chickpea Salad II recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Chickpea Salad II|
"A tasty and nutritious model of a classic Mediterranean salad."
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), tired and rinsed
- 1 cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped candy onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- half of teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- three tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H5M|
- In a massive bowl, toss together chickpeas, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, garlic, parsley flakes, dried basil, and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and season to flavor with salt. Toss until well blended, and adjust seasoning as needed. Cover and refrigerate as a minimum forty five mins before serving. Serve chilled.
If this Chickpea Salad II recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Chickpea Salad II :
Video Duration:05:25 Total Views: 103