A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and nutritious dishes. Recipes or menu for Clam Chowder Casserole, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Clam Chowder Casserole recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Clam Chowder Casserole|
"A yummy casserole with the delicious taste of New England fashion clam chowder. Easy to make and really hearty. A exceptional weeknight supper."
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 3 (6.5 ounce) cans chopped clams with juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon floor black pepper
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 55M|
- Bring a massive pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place macaroni in the pot, prepare dinner for 8 to 10 mins, till al dente, and drain.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (a hundred ninety degrees C).
- In a huge bowl, mix the cooked macaroni, 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, potato soup, clams with juice, eggs, inexperienced onions, onion, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and pepper. Transfer to a big casserole dish, and top with ultimate cheese.
- Bake half-hour within the preheated oven, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
If this Clam Chowder Casserole recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!