A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and balanced dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Classic Clam Chowder, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Classic Clam Chowder recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Classic Clam Chowder|
"Give leftover mashed potatoes a 2nd lifestyles: Make a pot of clam chowder."
- 2 slices thick-cut bacon, reduce into small dice
- 1 big onion, reduce into medium dice
- half teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 half of cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 (8 ounce) bottles clam juice
- 4 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams (clams and juice separated)
- 1 cup water
- nine new potatoes, cut into half -inch cubes
- half of cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons minced clean parsley
- Salt and pepper, to flavor
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- In a massive soup kettle, fry bacon over medium warmness till bacon crisps, approximately 5 minutes. Remove bacon; set apart.
- Keep 2 tablespoons bacon fat in pan. (If important, upload oil to yield 2 tablespoons.) Add onion and saute till gentle, about 5 minutes. Add thyme and bay leaves; cook until fragrant, 30 seconds or so.
- Whisk in mashed potatoes, clam juice (bottled and what you've got tired from the clams) and 1 cup of water. Add new potatoes and bring to a simmer. Reduce warmness; hold to simmer, in part covered, until potatoes are smooth, approximately 10 minutes. Stir in clams, cream and parsley; season with salt and pepper.
- Heat through and serve, garnishing each bowl with reserved bacon.
- Copyright 2004 USA WEEKEND and columnist Pam Anderson. All rights reserved.
If this Classic Clam Chowder recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Classic Clam Chowder :
Video Duration:08:28 Total Views: 232000+
Video Duration:05:29 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:02:52 Total Views: 31000+
Video Duration:00:34 Total Views: 167
Video Duration:07:40 Total Views: 42