A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and nutritious dishes. Recipes or menu for Colin's Stuffing (Turkey Optional!), you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Colin's Stuffing (Turkey Optional!) recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Colin's Stuffing (Turkey Optional!)|
"This stuffing is a Thanksgiving favorite! Keeping the traditional stuffing flavor elements which include sage, nuts, and sausage make for an noticeably moist stuffing!"
- 1 cup shelled macadamia nuts
- 1 cup shelled pistachio nuts
- 1 cup shelled walnuts
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 pound red meat sausage
- half cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups chopped yellow onion
- 1 half of cups thinly sliced celery
- 1 half of cups peeled, diced carrots
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 (16 ounce) packages dry bread stuffing blend
- 2 half of tablespoons dried sage
- salt and pepper to taste
- five cups hen stock
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 375 tiers F (one hundred ninety stages C). Butter a big baking dish.
- Spread macadamia nuts, pistachios, walnuts, and almonds in a unmarried layer on a baking sheet, and bake 5 to ten mins, stirring frequently, till gently toasted.
- Place sausage in a big skillet over medium warmness, and cook dinner till flippantly brown. Set aside, and drain skillet. Melt butter inside the skillet, and cook dinner the onion, celery, carrots, and garlic till gentle.
- In a huge bowl, toss collectively the dry bread stuffing blend, roasted nuts, sausage, onion, celery, carrots, and garlic. Season with sage, salt, and pepper. Mix in 3 cups bird stock. Gradually upload ultimate bird stock as needed to make the combination calmly moist. Transfer to the organized baking dish. (Or use to stuff the turkey just earlier than roasting.)
- Bake stuffing 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until crisp and golden brown.
If this Colin's Stuffing (Turkey Optional!) recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!