A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Collards, you've discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Collards recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"This is a classic formula for ideal collard veggies. Simmered with bacon, potato and wine vinegar, those greens are sensational."
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- three bunches collard vegetables - rinsed, stemmed and thinly sliced
- four slices bacon
- half onion, diced
- 1/2 cup purple wine vinegar
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H30M|
- Place potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cowl. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Before the potatoes are finished, upload the collards to the pot.
- Place bacon in a deep skillet over medium-high warmth. Cook until calmly browned, approximately 10 mins. Remove bacon to paper towels to drain, and saute the onion in bacon grease till gentle. Drain onions of grease, and add to the vegetables. Crumble inside the bacon, and stir inside the wine vinegar. Simmer over low heat till veggies are tender, about 1 hour.
If this Collards recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Collards :
Video Duration:36:18 Total Views: 41000+
Video Duration:03:24 Total Views: 1062000+
Video Duration:32:53 Total Views: 26000+
Video Duration:11:51 Total Views: 5
Video Duration:05:45 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:01:33 Total Views: 2000+