A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and balanced dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Lemon and Mustard Dipping Sauce for Artichokes, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Lemon and Mustard Dipping Sauce for Artichokes recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Lemon and Mustard Dipping Sauce for Artichokes|
"This artichoke accompaniment is a tasty, healthy alternative to mayonnaise or butter."
- 1 half cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons organized mustard
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/four cup water
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 15M|
- Pour broth and lemon juice into a saucepan, and set over high warmness. Stir in mustard, garlic powder, and black pepper. Bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl, stir collectively cornstarch and water. Pour into boiling combination, and stir nicely. Reduce warmth to medium, and simmer until sauce thickens.
If this Lemon and Mustard Dipping Sauce for Artichokes recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!