A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Mom's 'Sweet 'n' Sours' Pork Ribs, you've discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Mom's 'Sweet 'n' Sours' Pork Ribs recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Mom's 'Sweet 'n' Sours' Pork Ribs|
"My Mom's longtime recipe that she discovered from my grandmother who has long handed on. Combines soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, dry mustard, garlic, in addition to some other simple ingredients to make a scrumptious sauce for candy and sour cut ribs. Great over rice! Some say rice and this sauce is their favored food! A Lechner family lifestyle!"
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/four cup all-motive flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon pepper
- half of teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 cups water
- half of cup soy sauce
- half cup vinegar
- 2 pounds pork spareribs, reduce into bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H25M|
- In a bowl, blend the sugar, flour, salt, pepper, and mustard. Stir in the water, soy sauce, and vinegar.
- Place the ribs in a pot with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, cook dinner 10 minutes, and drain.
- Heat the oil in a big skillet over medium heat, and brown the ribs on all facets. Mix in the sauce combination. Bring to a boil, lessen warmness to low, and simmer half-hour. Mix in the garlic, and maintain cooking 15 mins, or to preferred doneness.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep meals moist, cook it frivolously, and make easy-up simpler.
If this Mom's 'Sweet 'n' Sours' Pork Ribs recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!