A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Ryan's Favorite Beans, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Ryan's Favorite Beans recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Ryan's Favorite Beans|
"My 17 yr vintage has constantly cherished this recipe, so it's been a mainstay in my family for many years. A terrific summer time potluck dish."
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 pound floor red meat
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 (31 ounce) can beef and beans, tired
- 1 (31 ounce) can red meat and beans, with liquid
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 1 half cups barbeque sauce
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon ground black pepper
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 20M||Ready in : 1H30M|
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (one hundred seventy five degrees C).
- Place bacon in a Dutch oven. Cook over medium excessive heat until flippantly brown. Drain, crumble, and set apart. Place the floor beef and onion in the Dutch oven. Cook until pork is evenly brown and onion is gentle.
- Return bacon to the Dutch oven. Mix within the drained beef and beans, red meat and beans with liquid, kidney beans, and lima beans. Stir inside the barbecue sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, and liquid smoke. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover Dutch oven, and bake 1 hour in the preheated oven.
If this Ryan's Favorite Beans recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Ryan's Favorite Beans :
Video Duration:00:46 Total Views: 681000+