A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Sensational Salmon Loaf, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Sensational Salmon Loaf recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Sensational Salmon Loaf|
"This recipe has been in my family for years. Served with creamed peas and boiled new (crimson) potatoes, it makes a yummy meal even the youngsters love!"
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 half of cups crushed saltine crackers
- 1 egg, slightly overwhelmed
- half cup diced inexperienced bell pepper
- half cup diced onion
- 1/four cup milk
- half teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (optionally available)
- black pepper to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 9M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (175 ranges C). Grease a 9x9-inch baking dish.
- In a huge bowl, stir collectively salmon, crackers, egg, bell pepper, and onion. Mix in milk, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper. Season with black pepper. Mix properly with your hands, and unfold into baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven till the pinnacle is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out smooth, approximately forty five mins. Cut into squares to serve.
If this Sensational Salmon Loaf recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!