A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and balanced dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Sesame Seared Tuna, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Sesame Seared Tuna recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Sesame Seared Tuna|
"Easy, excellent tasting tuna lined with sesame seeds, and fast seared. This tuna is served uncommon, so make sure to use an amazing exceptional fresh tuna."
- 1/four cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin (Japanese sweet wine)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- four (6 ounce) tuna steaks
- half cup sesame seeds
- wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 20M|
- In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, mirin, honey and sesame oil. Divide into identical parts. Stir the rice vinegar into one part and set aside as a dipping sauce.
- Spread the sesame seeds out on a plate. Coat the tuna steaks with the ultimate soy sauce aggregate, then press into the sesame seeds to coat.
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet over high warmness till very warm. Place steaks within the pan, and sear for about 30 seconds on every facet. Serve with the dipping sauce and wasabi paste.
If this Sesame Seared Tuna recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Sesame Seared Tuna :
Video Duration:10:26 Total Views: 108
Video Duration:07:58 Total Views: 118
Video Duration:04:24 Total Views: 583
Video Duration:10:35 Total Views: 47000+
Video Duration:06:16 Total Views: 75000+