A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Stef's Super Cheesy Garlic Bread, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Stef's Super Cheesy Garlic Bread recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Stef's Super Cheesy Garlic Bread|
"Not your common garlic bread! Extra tacky and very filling!"
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- three/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- three cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 cups Parmesan cheese
- 1 half cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (1 pound) loaf French bread, halved lengthwise
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 20M|
- Preheat an oven to 350 ranges F (a hundred seventy five tiers C).
- Combine the butter, mayonnaise, green onions, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and Monterey Jack cheese in a large bowl. Cut every half of French bread into 4 portions. Spread the cheese aggregate calmly on the bread pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven for eight minutes. Set the oven to broil; broil until warm and bubbly, approximately 2 additional minutes.
- Try the use of a Reynolds® sluggish cooker liner in your slow cooker for simpler cleanup.
If this Stef's Super Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe suits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!