A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Vinnie's Glaze, you've discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Vinnie's Glaze recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"This is a candy and tangy glaze with a little bit of warmth. If you don't like highly spiced ingredients, lessen the amount of cayenne pepper. This recipe may be used on bird, ribs, steak, wings or as a dipping sauce."
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/four cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/3 cups dark brown sugar
- three tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3 tablespoons minced white onion
- 1 tablespoon beaten pineapple
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to flavor
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Combine the water, pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and brown sugar in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil. Stir within the lemon juice, coconut, onion, pineapple and cayenne pepper. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for about 40 to 60 minutes, or until the mixture is syrupy and has decreased by means of approximately 1/2. Make sure it would not boil over. Use a dipping or basting sauce.
If this Vinnie's Glaze recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!