A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for West Indies Guava Barbecue Sauce, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the West Indies Guava Barbecue Sauce recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|West Indies Guava Barbecue Sauce|
"This sauce has a first rate island flavor -- now not like jerk sauced ingredients but nevertheless barely highly spiced. Use as you'll your favorite barbecue sauce -- remarkable on ribs, chook, chops, greater."
- 1 guava - peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- half of cup water
- 1/four cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon habanero warm sauce
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon black pepper
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 45M|
- In a massive saucepan over low heat, stir collectively the guava, tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, and brown sugar until well combined. Stir in liquid smoke, sparkling lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, habanero sauce, and molasses. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Cover, and prepare dinner half-hour, stirring every so often, till thickened.
If this West Indies Guava Barbecue Sauce recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!