A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthful dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Zippy-Zoo Marinade, you've discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Zippy-Zoo Marinade recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"A most flavorful and spicy marinade that has a Thai-fashion impact with a ginger kick. Great on red meat and chook."
- three tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- half teaspoon garlic powder
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 10M|
- In a shallow dish, combine soy sauce, barbeque sauce, oil, wine, peanut butter, corn syrup, and Worcestershire sauce. Season with black pepper, ginger, chili powder, onion powder, and garlic powder. Mix till smooth. Marinate meat for 2 to 6 hours.
If this Zippy-Zoo Marinade recipe fits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!