A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Baked Salmon with Coconut Crust, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Baked Salmon with Coconut Crust recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Baked Salmon with Coconut Crust|
"Many cooks are intimidated through cooking sparkling fish and, as a result, leave out out at the heart-wholesome, mind-boosting, omega-3 fatty acids in salmon. Never fear, although; This speedy fish recipe is foolproof."
- 4 (four ounce) salmon fillets, pores and skin eliminated
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs, to be had within the Asian meals aisle), or substitute dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- Salt and freshly floor pepper, to taste
- Cooking spray
|Prep :||Cook : 4M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place salmon fillets on a non-stick baking pan. Brush juice on salmon.
- In a shallow dish, integrate panko, coconut, salt and pepper. Dredge every fillet within the aggregate and go back to baking pan. Spread leftover crumbs on top of every fillet. Coat with cooking spray.
- Bake for 12 to fifteen mins. If preferred, put below broiler until crust is golden brown.
- Copyright 2004 Jean Carper. Printed first in USA WEEKEND. All rights reserved.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to hold food wet, cook dinner it lightly, and make clean-up less complicated.
If this Baked Salmon with Coconut Crust recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Baked Salmon with Coconut Crust :
Video Duration:03:37 Total Views: 386
Video Duration:09:29 Total Views: 38000+