A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Cilla's Pineapple Glazed Ham Sauce, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Cilla's Pineapple Glazed Ham Sauce recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Cilla's Pineapple Glazed Ham Sauce|
"This recipe is a glaze sauce to position over baked ham. It has pineapple, raisins, and brown sugar. My mother has made this recipe growing up and it is so proper!"
- three tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (1.Five ounce) box raisins
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 20M|
- In a medium saucepan, blend together cornstarch and brown sugar. Stir in soy sauce, vinegar, pineapple juice and raisins. Cook over medium warmth, stirring constantly, for 10 to fifteen mins or until sauce has thickened.
If this Cilla's Pineapple Glazed Ham Sauce recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!