A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthful dishes. Recipes or menu for Lazygirl's Ground Turkey Stroganoff, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Lazygirl's Ground Turkey Stroganoff recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Lazygirl's Ground Turkey Stroganoff|
"A creamy and scrumptious pro ground turkey combination is served over warm egg noodles."
- 1 (eight ounce) bundle raw egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 dice fowl bouillon, crumbled
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- half cup water
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- salt to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 35M|
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place the egg noodles within the pot, prepare dinner 6 to eight mins, until al dente, and drain.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium warmness. Place the turkey and onion inside the skillet and prepare dinner until turkey is evenly brown and onion is soft. Mix in the bouillon.
- Stir the cream of mushroom soup and water into the skillet. Cook and stir till heated through. Season with paprika and salt. Serve over the cooked egg noodles.
If this Lazygirl's Ground Turkey Stroganoff recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!