A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthful dishes. Recipes or menu for Pauline Werner's Beef Stew, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Pauline Werner's Beef Stew recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Pauline Werner's Beef Stew|
"A classic, easy pork stew recipe that my grandmother evolved and that is now being loved by a fourth technology in my family. Delicious with salad and a crusty bread."
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds lean pork, reduce into 1-1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons all-reason flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (eight ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into big chunks
- 4 carrots, cut into big chunks
- three stalks celery, thickly sliced
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 2H15M|
- Heat the oil in a huge pot over medium heat. Place the beef in a bowl, sprinkle with flour, and toss to coat. Transfer meat to pot, season with salt and pepper, and brown meat on all facets.
- Fill the pot with enough water to cover the beef, and mix in onion, bay leaf, and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil, reduce warmness to low, cover, and simmer for an hour or till the beef is smooth.
- Stir in the potatoes, carrots, and celery. Continue cooking over low warmness for 45 mins, till vegetables are soft. Remove bay leaf earlier than serving.
- Try the usage of a Reynolds® gradual cooker liner on your gradual cooker for less complicated cleanup.
If this Pauline Werner's Beef Stew recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!