A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Pretzel Coated Fried Fish, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Pretzel Coated Fried Fish recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Pretzel Coated Fried Fish|
"The pretzels upload a remarkable crunchy coating that sticks to the fish whilst frying. The taste is super and those fillets serve nicely alone or as a fish sandwich."
- 1 quart oil for frying
- 3/4 cup all-motive flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- half of teaspoon floor black pepper
- 1 pound frozen cod fillets, thawed
- 2 eggs
- three/four cup crushed pretzels
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 45M|
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer to 350 ranges F (a hundred seventy five ranges C).
- Mix the flour, salt, and pepper in a big resealable plastic bag. Place cod in the bag, and gently shake to coat. Place eggs and crushed pretzels in separate shallow dishes. Dip lined cod in the eggs, then inside the crushed pretzels.
- Fry coated fish 10 mins inside the preheated oil, turning as soon as, until golden brown and effortlessly flaked with a fork.
- We have decided the dietary value of oil for frying based on a retention fee of 10% after cooking. The specific quantity may vary depending on cook dinner time and temperature, component density, and the precise type of oil used.
If this Pretzel Coated Fried Fish recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!