A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Slow Cooker Veggie-Beef Soup with Okra, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Slow Cooker Veggie-Beef Soup with Okra recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Slow Cooker Veggie-Beef Soup with Okra|
"So clean! These ingredients are possibly in your kitchen right now!"
- 1 pound floor pork
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, tired
- 1 (14.Five ounce) can Italian diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (sixteen ounce) package frozen blended vegetables
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen okra
- 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- salt and pepper to taste
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 4H20M|
- In a skillet over medium warmness, cook the ground pork and onion until beef is frivolously brown and onion is gentle. Drain grease.
- In a sluggish cooker, mix the red meat and onion, diced tomatoes, Italian diced tomatoes, greens, okra, potatoes, ketchup, salt, and pepper. Pour in sufficient water to cover.
- Cover gradual cooker, and prepare dinner four hours on Low.
- Try the usage of a Reynolds® gradual cooker liner for your sluggish cooker for less difficult cleanup.
If this Slow Cooker Veggie-Beef Soup with Okra recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!