A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Southwest Black Bean Chicken Soup, you've discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Southwest Black Bean Chicken Soup recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Southwest Black Bean Chicken Soup|
The blend of flavors and textures on this soup are a treat. Its outstanding for the sluggish cooker on busy days. I serve it with corn muffins and a dollop of bitter cream.
- 1 pound cooked dark meat hen
- 3 (15.5 ounce) cans black beans, tired and rinsed
- 2 (14 ounce) cans hen broth
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with inexperienced chile peppers (together with RO*TEL(R))
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can complete kernel corn
- ½ massive onion, chopped
- ½ cup chopped jalapeno peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons pink pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- salt and floor black pepper to flavor
- ½ cup bitter cream, or to flavor
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 8H15M|
If this Southwest Black Bean Chicken Soup recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Southwest Black Bean Chicken Soup :
Video Duration:00:28 Total Views: 83
Video Duration:04:46 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:01:01 Total Views: 83