A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Spinach Cantaloupe Salad with Mint, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Spinach Cantaloupe Salad with Mint recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Spinach Cantaloupe Salad with Mint|
"Spinach salad with cantaloupe, avocado, pink peppers, and mint. Truly a clean summer time pleasure! Serve with crusty French bread and a adorable buttery chardonnay."
- four cups clean spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced cantaloupe
- 1 cup sliced avocado
- half of cup diced pink bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped clean mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon mint apple jelly
- 1 half of teaspoons white wine vinegar
- three tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 15M|
- Divide spinach between 2 serving plates. Arrange 1/2 of the cantaloupe and half of of the avocado in a circular sample over the spinach on every plate. Sprinkle with diced crimson pepper and fresh mint.
- Mix together the mint jelly, white wine vinegar, oil and garlic. Drizzle over the salads. Serve.
If this Spinach Cantaloupe Salad with Mint recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Spinach Cantaloupe Salad with Mint :
Video Duration:04:04 Total Views: 301
Video Duration:01:49 Total Views: 35