A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and wholesome dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Amelia's Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Amelia's Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Amelia's Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew|
"This is the maximum proper model of Brunswick stew I have had the satisfaction of creating and tasting!"
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound united states fashion red meat ribs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 roasted bird, deboned and shredded
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3/four cup ketchup
- 1/2 (10 fluid ounce) bottle steak sauce
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon warm sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cubes chook bouillon
- half tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can complete kernel corn, undrained
- 1 cup frozen lima beans, thawed
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 8H30M|
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat, and brown the ribs on all aspects. Transfer to a slow cooker. Place onion in the skillet, prepare dinner until tender, and switch to the sluggish cooker.
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker, and blend in tomatoes, ketchup, steak sauce, cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, lemon, chook bouillon, and pepper.
- Cover, and cook dinner 6 hours on High. Remove ribs, discard bones, and shred. Return meat to slow cooker. Mix in corn and lima beans, cover, and preserve cooking 2 hours on High.
- Try the use of a Reynolds® sluggish cooker liner on your sluggish cooker for less difficult cleanup.
If this Amelia's Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!