A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthful dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Anna's Linguica and Potato Stew, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Anna's Linguica and Potato Stew recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Anna's Linguica and Potato Stew|
"This hearty sluggish cooker dish concocted by way of my grandmother includes linguica, potatoes, zucchini, onions, and bacon. You can add other vegetables like mushrooms and inexperienced beans, but I decide upon the unique recipe."
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 huge onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pound linguica sausage, sliced
- three pounds potatoes, cubed
- 4 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 (eight ounce) cans tomato sauce
- half cup pink wine
- 1/four cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- salt and pepper to flavor
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 3H20M|
- In a skillet over medium-excessive heat, prepare dinner the bacon until crisp and flippantly brown. Drain, booking juices, and ruin into bite-size portions. Place the pieces in a gradual cooker. Cook the onion and garlic in the reserved bacon juices over medium warmth until gentle. Drain, and area in the gradual cooker. Quickly brown the linguica sausage in the skillet over medium-excessive heat, and place in the sluggish cooker.
- Add the potatoes, zucchini, tomato sauce, and red wine to the sluggish cooker, and season with parsley, basil, salt, and pepper. Stir to frivolously distribute elements. Cover, and cook 2 half of hours on High, stirring every so often, till the potatoes are soft.
- Try using a Reynolds® sluggish cooker liner in your sluggish cooker for easier cleanup.
If this Anna's Linguica and Potato Stew recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!