A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthful dishes. Recipes or menu for Blackberry-Chocolate Chip Pie, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Blackberry-Chocolate Chip Pie recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Blackberry-Chocolate Chip Pie|
"Grandma's classic blackberry pie receives a brand new twist. Perfect for summer season gatherings and events. The kids will love it! Adjust the ratio of berries and chocolate chips to fit your preferences."
- 1 (15 ounce) package pastry for a nine inch double crust pie
- three/4 cup white sugar
- 1/three cup all-motive flour
- three/four teaspoon floor cinnamon
- four cups blackberries
- three/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- half of tablespoon lemon juice
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 425 levels F (220 degrees C). Place one of the pie crusts into the bottom of a nine inch pie plate.
- In a bowl, blend the sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Gently stir inside the blackberries and chocolate chips. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Transfer to the pie crust within the pie plate. Place ultimate pie crust over the top, and secure to the bottom crust by way of pressing with a fork, or fluting along with your arms.
- Bake 35 minutes within the preheated oven, till top is golden brown. Cool slightly before slicing.
If this Blackberry-Chocolate Chip Pie recipe suits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!