A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Cheesy Ranch Potato Bake, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Cheesy Ranch Potato Bake recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Cheesy Ranch Potato Bake|
"This is a delicious side dish with cheese, potatoes, and Ranch! What's not to love?! I am constantly begged to deliver this wherever I move. It is a exceptional complement to a barbeque or any potluck meal. I actually have experimented with the usage of greater chili powder and the usage of seasoning salt in place of normal salt."
- four kilos russet potatoes, reduce into 1/four inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded colby-Monterey Jack cheese combination
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Ranch dressing
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H25M|
- Preheat oven to four hundred degrees F (200 tiers C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place the potatoes within the baking dish. Season with chili powder, salt, and pepper. Evenly distribute the butter over the potatoes.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil, and bake 1 hour inside the preheated oven, until potatoes are tender. Remove from oven, and mix within the cheese and Ranch dressing. Continue cooking 10 minutes, or till cheese is melted and bubbly.
If this Cheesy Ranch Potato Bake recipe fits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Cheesy Ranch Potato Bake :
Video Duration:03:18 Total Views: 217