A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthful dishes. Recipes or menu for Lemon-Pepper Salmon II, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Lemon-Pepper Salmon II recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Lemon-Pepper Salmon II|
"I got here up with this once I changed into looking for a way to get my husband to eat fish. And it labored! It is very simple and is super with a side of vegetables and rice."
- four (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- lemon pepper to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 23M|
- Preheat the oven broiler. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Place salmon at the baking sheet. Mix the melted butter and soy sauce in a small bowl, and brush over the salmon. Sprinkle salmon with lemon pepper.
- Broil salmon 6 to eight mins, depending on thickness, or until without problems flaked with a fork.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep meals moist, cook dinner it lightly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Lemon-Pepper Salmon II recipe fits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!