A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthful dishes. Recipes or menu for Magic Cookie Bars from EAGLE BRAND®, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Magic Cookie Bars from EAGLE BRAND® recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Magic Cookie Bars from EAGLE BRAND®|
"This bar cookie is an old skool favorite. Chocolate chips, nuts and coconut are set in a caramelized layer on top of a graham cracker crust."
- half of cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
|Prep :||Cook : 36M||Ready in :|
- Heat oven to 350 tiers F (325 ranges for glass dish). Coat 13x9-inch baking pan and not using a-stick cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk lightly over crumb mixture. Layer calmly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts. Press down firmly with a fork.
- Bake 25 minutes or till lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars or diamonds. Store protected at room temperature.
- 7-Layer Magic Cookie Bars: Substitute 1 cup (6-oz) butterscotch flavored chips* for 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips and proceed as directed above.
- Peanut butter flavored chips or white chocolate chips may be substituted for butterscotch flavored chips.
- Magic Peanut Cookie Bars: Substitute 2 cups (about three/4 pound) chocolate-covered peanuts for semi-sweet chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
- Magic Rainbow Cookie Bars: Substitute 2 cups plain sweet-lined chocolate chocolates for semi-sweet chocolate chips.
If this Magic Cookie Bars from EAGLE BRAND® recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!