A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Maria's Portuguese Bacalau, you've discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Maria's Portuguese Bacalau recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Maria's Portuguese Bacalau|
"This is a traditional Portuguese dish that brings lower back memories of mother. It is not most effective tasty however it's miles always successful at events. Plan ahead, because the salted cod wishes to soak for twenty-four hours."
- 2 kilos dried salted cod fish
- four Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped, divided
- half of cup chopped clean parsley, divided
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pink pepper flakes
- freshly ground pepper to flavor
- 4 tough cooked eggs, chopped
- 10 pitted inexperienced olives
- 10 pitted black olives
|Prep : P1D||Cook : 8M||Ready in : P1D|
- Soak the dried salted cod in cold water for 24 hours, changing the water numerous times.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the soaked cod, and boil for approximately 5 mins, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove cod from water, and save water for cooking potatoes. Remove pores and skin and bones from the cod, and flake the beef into portions using a fork. Set fish aside in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir collectively the olive oil, 1 clove of garlic, 1 tablespoon of parsley, pink pepper flakes, and black pepper. Pour over the fish, and toss gently to coat.
- Preheat the oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five stages C). Place the potatoes into the fish water, and bring to a boil. Cook for 20 minutes, or till smooth. Drain underneath cool water, peel and reduce into 1/4 inch slices.
- While the potatoes are cooking, soften the butter in a huge skillet over medium warmth. Add the onions, and saute until golden and caramelized. Stir one clove of garlic into the onions. Set aside.
- Layer 1/2 of the potato slices in the backside of a greased 8x11 inch baking dish. Cover with 1/2 of the cod, then 1/2 of the onions. Repeat layers, ending with onion.
- Bake for 15 mins in the preheated oven, until lightly browned. Before serving, garnish the pinnacle with green and black olives, and hard-cooked eggs. Sprinkle with closing parsley.
If this Maria's Portuguese Bacalau recipe complements your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!