A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Mexican Fire Rice, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Mexican Fire Rice recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Mexican Fire Rice|
"This is a rice recipe with a distinctive little kick. You can either make it as warm or as slight as you want it, relying in your flavor for spiciness. This serves as a super aspect dish or for a 'quick fix' meal."
- 2 2/3 cups water
- 1 1/3 cups raw lengthy grain white rice
- 1 pound ground pork breakfast sausage
- 1 (sixteen ounce) jar picante sauce
- 1 (eight ounce) container bitter cream
- eight ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 55M|
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Stir inside the rice. Reduce warmness, cowl, and simmer 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (a hundred seventy five degrees C).
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook dinner the sausage until flippantly brown.
- In a medium baking dish, blend the cooked rice, cooked sausage, picante sauce, and bitter cream. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake 20 mins in the preheated oven, till cheese is bubbly.
If this Mexican Fire Rice recipe complements your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Mexican Fire Rice :
Video Duration:08:45 Total Views: 1019000+
Video Duration:03:15 Total Views: 18396000+
Video Duration:08:07 Total Views: 3542000+
Video Duration:08:31 Total Views: 273000+
Video Duration:11:35 Total Views: 987
Video Duration:01:07 Total Views: 799
Video Duration:11:09 Total Views: 313000+
Video Duration:08:22 Total Views: 44478000+
Video Duration:05:17 Total Views: 118255000+