A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and wholesome dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Norwegian Sour Cream and Raisin Pie, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Norwegian Sour Cream and Raisin Pie recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Norwegian Sour Cream and Raisin Pie|
"This recipe has been passed down in my own family and has its roots in Norway. My grandma would always make this pie for Thanksgiving, and now my dad has taken over that role. Based at the substances, it is an interesting pie but the taste is each specific and delicious. Enjoy!"
- 1 cup bitter cream
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, overwhelmed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- half teaspoon nutmeg
- half of teaspoon ground cloves
- three tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie crust
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (one hundred seventy five ranges C).
- In a medium bowl, stir collectively bitter cream and sugar till clean and creamy. Stir in eggs, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, vinegar, and raisins; blend until nicely blended. Pour combination into pie crust.
- Bake in a preheated oven 40 to 50 minutes. Cool in refrigerator before serving.
If this Norwegian Sour Cream and Raisin Pie recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!