A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and nutritious dishes. Recipes or menu for PDQ Hot Beef Sandwiches, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the PDQ Hot Beef Sandwiches recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|PDQ Hot Beef Sandwiches|
"An original recipe from my suitable pal Vicki! She isn't always very computer literate so asked me to submit this. I made this for Christmas and it changed into a success! Can be prepared the day before which makes it very handy for busy vacations!"
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (4 pound) red meat chuck roast
- 1 cup chili sauce
- half of cup water
- half of cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 11H50M|
- Heat vegetable oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-excessive heat. Place the roast in the pan, and brown on all facets.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and pour inside the chili sauce, water, and vinegar. Season with chili powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder and white sugar. Simmer over medium-low heat for three hours, or until meat is fork soft. Remove pork, and refrigerate overnight. Reserve sauce, and refrigerate.
- Slice or shred pork, and area in a huge pot on the range with the sauce. Heat thru, and serve on my own, or for your favored sandwich buns.
If this PDQ Hot Beef Sandwiches recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For PDQ Hot Beef Sandwiches :
Video Duration:02:59 Total Views: 265